- SCIAMACHY Data Archive of IUP/ife Bremen: This is an archive of atmospheric constituent data retrieved by scientists at IUP/ife Bremen. Choose a product type (atmospheric constituent, date), then click Search. The dataset is continuously updated: first to ensure that data products are produced for all available dates. Secondly with respect to improved algorithms.
- SCIAMACHY data for ICARTT: The ICARTT (International Consortium of Atmospheric Research on Transport andTransformation) is combining several regional research projects, independently developed by different international groups in the US and in Europe, to develop a better understanding of the evolution of anthorpogenic emission injected into the atmosphere. The major participants of the consortium are NOAA with the New England Air Quality Study - Intercontinental Transport and Chemical Transformation (NEAQS - ITCT 2004) program, NASA with the Intercontinental Chemical Transport Experiment - North America (INTEX-NA) earth science mission and on the european side the Intercontinental Transport of Ozone and Precursors - North Atlantic Study (ITOP).
- First GOME-2 nadir DOAS results: Since March 2007, first spectra from the GOME-2 instrument on MetOp are available from EUMETSAT. Although the spectra are not yet fully calibrated and validated, they already can be used to demonstrate the potential of the new instrument.
- Compared to GOME, the main differences of GOME-2 are the improved spatial resolution and the much better coverage.
- ERS-2 GOME Image Archive: GOME (Global Ozone Monitoring Experiment) is a spectrometer onboard the ERS-2 satellite. Here you can use the trace gas image archive at the IUP/ife Bremen. Choose a product type (gas, viewing angle, format, date), then click OK. For other maps than ozone the archive is not complete, but missing maps will come soon!
- Sea Ice Datasets: Maps of Arctic and Antarctic sea ice area and thickness of thin sea ice are calculated daily at IUP from observations of the AMSR-E/2 and SMOS radiometers. For the observational period of MERIS on Envisat (2002–2011) also sea ice albedo and melt pond coverage are available.
- Groundwater dating with tritium and helium isotopes: Precise analysis of radioactive tritium and its decay product 3He in water provides robust data of groundwater ages up to 50 years.