- Lectures are an important part of our work at the IUP Bremen. They are organized in cooperation with PEP (Postgraduate Programme Environmental Physics) and most of them are held in English. Students have many possibilities to take part in international research projects and to join us on our expeditions.
- Application deadlines and information about enrolment in the course M.Sc. in Environmental Physics: Atmosphere, Ocean, Land and Climate.
- Semester dates at the University of Bremen
- Master in Space Sciences and Technologies (Space-ST)
- Furthermore, we offer a four-semester course (Master of Science) and a two-semester course (Certificate in Environmental Physics) with lectures held in English. Find all relevant information here:
Seminar Ocean, Ice and Atmosphere: joint seminar all IUP working groups.
Seminar on Physics and Chemistry of the Atmosphere: joint seminar PCA working group and AWI, Bremerhaven
|Seminar on Optical Remote Sensing (DOAS)|
|Seminar on Radioactivity and Radiation Protection|
|Seminar on Physical Oceanography|
|Climate Sciences Seminar|